All orders being shipped, International or to mainland Tanzania, will be handled by DHL Express.
Due to the global Covid-19 crisis, orders might take few more days to reach you. This is due to the decreased number of domestic and international flights.
International Shipping fees are based on the regional flat rates offered by DHL Tanzania to e-commerce customers. This allows you to purchase up to 2 kg of Inaya Zanzibar products at a flat fee. Our website will notify you when you have reached the 2 kg threshold.
We will ship worldwide soon. In the meantime, we ship to the following countries:
- Africa: Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mauritania, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda.
- Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada Colombia, Mexico, United States of America, Uruguay.
- Asia & Asia Pacific: Australia, China, Indonesia, Korea, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, UAE.
- Europe: Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France (except La Reunion & Mayotte*), Germany, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
* Due to local Covid-19 lockdown shipping restrictions.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and local lockdown policies, DHL has suspended their services in some countries or regions until further notice. Kindly make sure to double-check that with your local DHL office that your country is not affected by these shipping restricitons. You can also check this daily updated DHL page for shipping restrictions and temporary service adjustements.
Please contact us if you would like your country to be added. Kindly make sure that your country allows the importation of beauty products before sending us a request. You can contact your local DHL office to enquire about it before hand.
Duties & Taxes
Orders shipped to countries outside of the United Repubic of Tanzania may be subject to taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient is solely responsible for any fees, taxes, or duties that may be imposed upon the shipment.
It’s your responsibility to know the specific import restrictions for your country. If your package is refused or destroyed, we won’t be able to refund your order or offer a replacement at no charge. We recommend customers to carefully look into their cosmetics import regulations before placing an order.